Stained Glass banner image

Featured Window

Window of the Month
Detroit Institute of Arts

Click any image to enlarge.




Building

First Presbyterian Church
church
Presbyterian
100 S. Center
Stockbridge, Michigan 49285
Ingham County

About

Date Built: 1906

Architect: G.W. Nichols

Date of Alterations: 1951

1950

1947

1913

Architect of Alterations: unknown

Number of Non-pictorial Windows: 13

Archival Sources: church history listed above; Stockbridge Brief, local paper dated 1906, Minutes of the Bd of Elders

MSGC: 1994.0069

Census Coordinator:
Grace Collins
05/09/1990