Stained Glass banner image

Featured Window

Window of the Month
Detroit Institute of Arts

Click any image to enlarge.




Building

Milford Presbyterian Church
church
Presbyterian
238 N. Main
Milford, Michigan 48381
Oakland County

About

Construction: 1899-1900

Architect: not listed

Date of Alterations: 1966

Number of Pictorial Windows: 3

Number of Non-pictorial Windows: 9

Archival Sources: Milford Times(10/14/1899, 10/28/1899,11/18/1899,4/21/1899, 4/21/1900), dedication of chapel addition (1/15/1966), Burton-Areluses of Detroit Stained Glass

MSGC: 1995.0054

Census Coordinator:
Barbara Krueger
10/14/1988