BuildingFirst Presbyterian Church
1669 W. Maple Road
Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Architect: Harold F. Fisher, AIA
Date of Alterations: 1966
Number of Pictorial Windows: 50
Archival Sources: The Archives of the First Presbyterian Church, "History of F.P.C. and its Growth Under Dr. Harris' Pastorate", architectural drawings.
Building Notes: Architect: 1960: Harold F. Fisher 1966: Linn Smith, Birmingham, MI.
Tenney Brinkman, Irv Poston, Art Held