Stained Glass banner image

Featured Window

Window of the Month
Detroit Institute of Arts

Click any image to enlarge.




Building

St. Andrew's Episcopal Church
church
Episcopal
306 North Division Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
Washtenaw County
Web Address: http://standrewsaa.org/

About

Date Built: 1867

Architect: Gordon W. Lloyd

Architect’s City: Detroit

Date of Alterations: 1951

1932

1890

Number of Pictorial Windows: 22

Number of Non-pictorial Windows: 53

Building Notes: Forms have also been submitted for Parish Hall and Cloister buildings (8/19/01)

MSGC: 1998.0066

Census Coordinator:
H.M. Hildebrandt
08/18/1997