Stained Glass banner image

Featured Window

Window of the Month
Detroit Institute of Arts

Click any image to enlarge.




Building

Trinity Lutheran Church
church
Lutheran
2700 E. Fulton
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49506
Kent County

About

Date Built: 1961

Architect: Harold E. Wagoner

Architect’s City: Philadelphia, PA

Date of Alterations: 1992

Architect of Alterations: WBDC Group

Number of Pictorial Windows: 15

Archival Sources: Centennial historical information 1896-1996, compiled and written by Christian G. Carron.

MSGC: 1998.0093

Census Coordinator:
Sylvia Stouten
04/19/1996