Stained Glass banner image

Featured Window

Window of the Month
Detroit Institute of Arts

Click any image to enlarge.




Building

First Presbyterian Church
church
Presbyterian
746 S. Saginaw Street
Flint, Michigan 48502
Genesee County

About

Date Built: 1885

Architect: Lawrence B. Valk

Architect’s City: New York

Date of Alterations: 1986

Architect of Alterations: Eriskson and Lindstrom

Alterations Architect’s City: Flint

Number of Pictorial Windows: 18

Number of Non-pictorial Windows: 1

Archival Sources: File with Jim Hugan, "A Sesquicentennial History of First Presbyterian Church of Flint, Michigan" 1987

Featured Window April 2000
Featured Window March/April 2013

First Presbyterian Church
MSGC: 1998.0133

Census Coordinator:
Wilma Thoms
11/09/1994



Artist Name:
Ellen Miret

Studio Name
Tiffany Studios
Willet Hauser Architectural Glass

Windows
Resurrection Window
God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit