Stained Glass banner image

Featured Window

Window of the Month
Detroit Institute of Arts

Click any image to enlarge.




Building

Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
church
Lutheran
5335 Brockway Rd.
Saginaw, Michigan 48603
Saginaw County

About

Construction: 1956-1957

Architect: Morris and Wesolek

Architect’s City: Bay City

Date of Alterations: 1995

Architect of Alterations: Rex Reitenbach

Alterations Architect’s City: Au Gres

Number of Pictorial Windows: 14

Number of Non-pictorial Windows: 3

Archival Sources: Church archives; also Bethlehem Ev. Lutheran Church, Saginaw, archives, where these windows were once a part of that church.

MSGC: 2000.0051

Census Coordinator:
Eugene D. Mossner
11/26/1996