Stained Glass banner image

Featured Window

Window of the Month
Detroit Institute of Arts

Click any image to enlarge.




Building

St. Stephen's Evangelical Lutheran Church
church
Lutheran
5214 Willow St.
Stephenson, Michigan 49887
Menominee County

About

Construction: 1950-1951

Architect: UNK Harry W. Gjelsteen

Architect’s City: Menominee, MI

Date of Alterations: 1990

1991

Architect of Alterations: Fred Mientz

Alterations Architect’s City: Peshtigo, WI

Number of Pictorial Windows: 5

Number of Non-pictorial Windows: 10

MSGC: 2011.0025

Census Coordinator:
Al and Karen Raether
Alvin E. Telamki
12/01/2011