Stained Glass banner image

Featured Window

Window of the Month
Detroit Institute of Arts

Click any image to enlarge.




Building

Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church
church
Greek Orthodox
1701 E. Saginaw
Lansing, Michigan 48912
Ingham County

About

Construction: 1968-1969

Architect: Freeman and Smith

Architect’s City: Lansing

Number of Pictorial Windows: 8

Archival Sources: church records

MSGC: 1993.0107

Census Coordinator:
Rosalie Baryames
07/25/1989