Stained Glass banner image

Featured Window

Window of the Month
Detroit Institute of Arts

Click any image to enlarge.




Building

First Presbyterian Church
church
Presbyterian
300 N. Washington St.
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
Washtenaw County
Web Address: http://www.fpcy.org/

About

Date Built: 1857

Architect: John Ferrier

Architect’s City: none listed

Date of Alterations: 1899

Architect of Alterations: unknown

Number of Non-pictorial Windows: 63

Archival Sources: City Historian, Doris Milliman and previous city historians, Louis White and Forest Fletcher Belleville, MI 48111

MSGC: 1994.0009

Census Coordinator:
Robert C. Murray
12/01/1989