Stained Glass banner image

Featured Window

Window of the Month
Detroit Institute of Arts

Click any image to enlarge.




Building

First Congregational Church UCC
church
Congregational
216 S. Main St.
Hersey, Michigan 49639
Osceola County

About

Construction: 1873-1874

Architect: D.A. Blodgett and N.L. Gerrich-Hersey

Date of Alterations: 1924

Architect of Alterations: Thomas Pierson

Number of Non-pictorial Windows: 12

Archival Sources: Church Messenger written by Lena Bregenzer for 65 anniversary, Aug 25, 1935. minutes from old meetings and news articles.

Building Notes: Alterations: 1924 (steeple blew down)

Congregational Church
MSGC: 1994.0016

Census Coordinator:
Donna J. Borck
02/06/1990