Featured Windows, September 2002
First Congregational Church, United Church of Christ Windows
Building: First Congregational Church UCC
These two windows are among several stained glass scenes that add light and color to the interior of First Congregational Church UCC.July 2000 and March 2002. Designed by Detroit architects Malcomson & Higginbotham and built of stone, the present home of First Congregational Church UCC was dedicated in October of 1892. Its stained glass windows were made by the Chicago studios of George A. Misch. First Congregational Church, United Church of Christ of Owosso was registered in the Michigan Stained Glass Census by D. Llewellyn Drong of Davison.
Text by Betty MacDowell, Michigan Stained Glass Census, September , 2002.