BuildingTrinity Episcopal Church
9 South Fourth Street
Niles, Michigan 49120
Web Address: http://www.trinityniles.org/
AboutDate Built: 1858
Architect: James L. Glen, Niles (possibly)
Date of Alterations: 1960
Architect of Alterations: see file
Number of Pictorial Windows: 17
Number of Non-pictorial Windows: 2
Archival Sources: "History of Trinity Church and Parish" by Rev. Dr. Robert McMurdy, 1879. "A History of Trinity Episcopal Church of Niles, Michigan" by Blanche M. Parkin, 1955. "The Story of the Windows" by The Rev. Vincent J. Anderson, 1980.
Building Notes: Alterations/Architect: 1872 - unknown, 1959/60 - Stone/Parent, Kalamazoo, MI. Misc: see notes of back of Form A.
Window of the Month September 2003
Tiffany Studios (attributed by the church to)
Behold the Master Cometh