BuildingColdwater Chapel at Crossroads Village
church, historic site
Evangelical, Congregational, Methodist (see forms)
6140 Bray Rd.
Flint, Michigan 48505
Web Address: http://www.geneseecountyparks.org/crvdefault.asp
AboutDate Built: 1898
Architect: none listed
Number of Non-pictorial Windows: 11
Floor Plan Sketch: Download
Building Notes: The chapel opened in 1984 with donated funds. Was last a United Methodist Congregation. Was built in 1898 for Cohoctah Evangelical Church in German heritage farm community. Was the second church built for congregation. It is still used for weddings and church services.
Above the doors