Stained Glass banner image

Featured Window

Window of the Month
Our Lady of Grace, Dearborn Heights, Michigan

Click any image to enlarge.




Building

Halo Burger
restaurant
800 S. Saginaw Street
Flint, Michigan 48052
Genesee County
Web Address: http://www.haloburger.com/index-3.html

About

Building Notes: The building was the original Vernor’s Ginger Ale Headquarters before being bought by Quipee Burgers in 1950 and became Halo Burger at a later date. It is located near the intersection of S. Saginaw St. and Court St. in Flint, MI.

The mural on the wall of the Greater Flint Art Council was recently restored by Halo Burger.

MSGC: 2009.0015



Windows
Light Fixtures