Artist / StudioStudio
W. H. Wells & Co.
Wells, W. H.
Description: W. H. Wells & Co. opened in ca. 1870 and was active until the turn of the century. The company was among studios that displayed their work at the World's Columbian Exposition held at Chicago in 1893, the year that the First Presbyterian Church windows were made. Other Michigan windows made by Wells & Co. are located in Lansing, Kalamazoo and Muskegon.
Window Name: Mabel Martin
Window Name: Marble Faun
Window Name: The pale-faces are masters of the earth.
Window Name: Christian Endeavor
Window Name: Floral
Window Name: Scroll
Building Name: Thomas Hume House
Building Name: Charles H. Hackley House